20. Your first day in Finland

The first day in a new country is not only exciting but also atonishing due to seeing new type of architecture, life and places, therefore I suggest visiting literally everything as you can.

In my case, my graduation trip we visited 5 countries on one week, hence the reason why we stayed there only for 1 day, but in that day i was able to visit a big part of Helsinki, and it was so stunishing that I was thinking to become a keen on photography in order to visit countries such as Finland and wathc those terrific views. Therefore, you need to visit everything on that country or city even on one day, because you won't regret it.

Moving with how my day was, I hadn't have to deal with the annoying jet lag because I slept most part of the trip. At the time we reached, we went on bus to a famous market(I have photos on the first writting journal, WOW it is amazing how the time pass so fast). After that, We went to our hotel, left our luggage there and we went to visit more of the city. At around 3 PM we split in groups to go lunch. Our next step was to go back to the hotel and rest a bit. We had some free time to have a walk and to take dinner until 10PM when we went to hotel and sleep because we had to get up at 7AM in order to have breakfast and take a ship to Tallin. Thus I was exhausted, it was a great day.

In short, it was so exciting and funny, however I was exhausted at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25. A movie star/singer you like